• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Cabelas in Hudson has ammo

Actually it's much cheaper than ground price right now.... the floor for green tip is about a dollar a round right now. You're smoking crack if you think you're going to get green tip for much less than what they're selling it for unless you have a buddy that's willing to sell you at the old price.

I literally was just in there there's probably at least 1000-1500 rounds or so left.

Before anyone else asks there's not much of anything else except for some obscure shit left. I think I spotted a single box of 30-06 but that was the only common thing floating around other than the green tip..
2 weeks ago it was .50cpr, .65 still seems fair given everywhere else

I'm betting it will all be gone by the time I drive down there....
If you came right now you probably would have no problem there's nobody in the store I didn't even buy any of it. I ended up buying a priming tool instead.

2 weeks ago it was .50cpr, .65 still seems fair given everywhere else
Maybe it Cabela's it was 50 CPR but the rest of retail has been selling that shit for 80cpr to a dollar a round for almost a year now.... [laugh]

Maybe it Cabela's it was 50 CPR but the rest of retail has been selling that shit for 80cpr to a dollar a round for almost a year now.... [laugh]
Oh yeah I was complimenting their prices. Some employee tried getting me to sign up for their CC and said they price match other places. I told him please dont match lol

I'm betting it will all be gone by the time I drive down there....
They had a fair bit of it, stopped in to check myself, but in the end my hatred of cabelas won out over my desire for ammo. Had it been 55gr maybe things would have been different.

They also had nothing else to speak of. I didn't see any handgun rounds, no primers, powder, progressive presses. There were a few boxes of 300blk, some 6.7 Grendel and some other assorted designer rounds, but nothing of interest to me.

Cabelas in Hudson had about 50 cases of 7.5 and 8's on Tuesday morning. I bought the limit of 5 cases, but that's enough to feed my trap shotgun through the spring.

There was some bird shot left but nothing in 12 gauge except for one little box of game loads. I think there was some 20 and 16 ga stuff left though.

There was some bird shot left but nothing in 12 gauge except for one little box of game loads. I think there was some 20 and 16 ga stuff left though.
Didn't think that would last long. I shoveled out early hoping people would be hunkered down in the blizzard. When I got there they had about 10 boxes of 9mm, .38, .380, .45, and a couple hundred 20 round boxes of .556 behind the knife counter...but it was the 12ga that warmed my cockles.

Thanks to all who posted, I just left Cabela's and they still have around 70-80 boxes of .556, so they limit you to 5 20 round count or one 150 round count box.
I opted for the one 150 for 89.00. And since I only bought one box ( my limit on .556 ) I bought 4 boxes of 30-30 which brought my total of boxes to 5.

Still plenty on the shelves grab it while you can.

Thanks to all who posted, I just left Cabela's and they still have around 70-80 boxes of .556, so they limit you to 5 20 round count or one 150 round count box.
I opted for the one 150 for 89.00. And since I only bought one box ( my limit on .556 ) I bought 4 boxes of 30-30 which brought my total of boxes to 5.

They must've literally just put out the 150 round boxes because those werent there when I was there... [rofl]

They must've literally just put out the 150 round boxes because those werent there when I was there... [rofl]

It was behind the guys in the center island, I happened upon by asking if its a 5 box limit on just .556 and they said we have the 150 boxes here behind us. That's when I spotted the 30-30 next to the .556 150 round boxes.

And thank you drgrant for posting up.

It was behind the guys in the center island, I happened upon by asking if its a 5 box limit on just .556 and they said we have the 150 boxes here behind us. That's when I spotted the 30-30 next to the .556 150 round boxes.

And thank you drgrant for posting up.

That would explain it, I never made it to the "island. " just the ammo aisles... [laugh]

I opted for the one 150 for 89.00.

Is that the normal price for 5.56 at Cabela's? I thought their prices are same as pre-Covid when in stock?

Will they answer??? I hate to call every day but I live over an hour away and really need some 12GA 7.5/8

so months ago they did when I called, said they had a few cases got there and bought all that I could (9) who knows now, its not a short drive for me either so sucks to take a gamble. I can go to a local club that will sell me a flat, but that won't be enough to get through summer league with what I have.

so months ago they did when I called, said they had a few cases got there and bought all that I could (9) who knows now, its not a short drive for me either so sucks to take a gamble. I can go to a local club that will sell me a flat, but that won't be enough to get through summer league with what I have.

There's gotta be more than one trapezoid club that sells ammo onsite, I know a lot of them buy entire pallets of ammo. If you dont rape too hard (buy a case here and there) you can probably get what you need.

There's gotta be more than one trapezoid club that sells ammo onsite, I know a lot of them buy entire pallets of ammo. If you dont rape too hard (buy a case here and there) you can probably get what you need.

I only know of one locally that if you're a member you can buy

What was the price on the 30-30

Back
Top Bottom