Cabelas in Hudson has ammo

I was in Cabelas on Sunday and they had nothing, A coworker was in BPS in NH today and they had nothing. Shooters outpost had 9mm but only one box per person.

I was in Cabelas on Sunday and they had nothing, A coworker was in BPS in NH today and they had nothing. Shooters outpost had 9mm but only one box per person.

Quite literally NOTHING on the shelves in a recent visit to BP besides random boxes of projectiles and a couple lbs of odd ball powders at nearly twice normal price

Quite literally NOTHING on the shelves in a recent visit to BP besides random boxes of projectiles and a couple lbs of odd ball powders at nearly twice normal price

I worked Wed nite.. 2 handguns left when we closed.. yes.. TWO.. SW500 and Ruger MKIV Hunter. No powders, limited projectiles... some random boxes of ammo in uncommon calibers...

today we had a truck.. saw the gun guys with about 8 M&P boxes.. and a few long gun boxes.

Price on 9mm?
3u1au0.jpg

Price on 9mm?
They’re out of 9 and 45 as of yesterday. Plenty of 22, about a dozen boxes of 10 and plenty of 40. I am sure if the club there had more than one 22, any working 40(the only 40 caliber glock they had is busted up) or any 10mm pistols, they’d be out of that as well. If you’re still old school like me and have a 40, you’re in luck. I keep thinking that I should rebarrel my Glock 23 into 9mm but every time I go shooting, I realize how much I enjoy that caliber!

They’re out of 9 and 45 as of yesterday. Plenty of 22, about a dozen boxes of 10 and plenty of 40. I am sure if the club there had more than one 22, any working 40(the only 40 caliber glock they had is busted up) or any 10mm pistols, they’d be out of that as well. If you’re still old school like me and have a 40, you’re in luck. I keep thinking that I should rebarrel my Glock 23 into 9mm but every time I go shooting, I realize how much I enjoy that caliber!
Any .380?

Took a ride to go look at optics and was hoping they might have some ammo too. Sadly they didn’t have anything aside from the scraps in the aisle that no one wants. They were still giving out tickets at the door to buy ammo that they didn’t have though. 🤦🏻‍♂️

I got the ticket but no ammo. I did get a set of 6.5 Creedmoor dies I've been searching for a month now... The point is: don't lose hope! Keep checking in at the store and you might get lucky. Last week I stopped by BassPro and was shocked to see them offloading 9mm, 380ACP, and 5.56! got boxes of each kind.

I got the ticket but no ammo. I did get a set of 6.5 Creedmoor dies I've been searching for a month now... The point is: don't lose hope! Keep checking in at the store and you might get lucky. Last week I stopped by BassPro and was shocked to see them offloading 9mm, 380ACP, and 5.56! got boxes of each kind.
I stopped at both places this weekend and turned up empty handed. It’s not really worth the drive but I wanted to get out of the house.

Yuck. Expensive
Actually it's much cheaper than ground price right now.... the floor for green tip is about a dollar a round right now. You're smoking crack if you think you're going to get green tip for much less than what they're selling it for unless you have a buddy that's willing to sell you at the old price.

I literally was just in there there's probably at least 1000-1500 rounds or so left.

Before anyone else asks there's not much of anything else except for some obscure shit left. I think I spotted a single box of 30-06 but that was the only common thing floating around other than the green tip..

Back
Top Bottom