• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Cabela's Hudson MA

LenS talked to a contact high up in corporate about this. Their computer system won't allow it right now, they are going to try to come up with a fix. He mentioned it in this trhread or the older cabelas thread.

Great! Sorry I missed that post...

I had wanted to order on line some fuel for a jetboil and the hazmat fee was $20.00 if I remember correctly so I wanted to do an in store pickup. This was at the CT store since the Ma. store wasn't open yet. The online ordering would not allow me to do the ship to store even though they carry the item in the store.
I was told the reason was because they would have to use a different carrier than the one they normally use to deliver the item to the store and they would have to pay the hazmat fee to have the item shipped to them.

Just a heads up, you can not order ammo on line and have it shipped to the Cabellas in mass. I called after the web site showed that my items could not be shipped due to restrictions, I called Cabellas and they wont ship ammo in a customers order to the mass store.

Doesn't make any sense to me, as they ship ammo to the store for general sales, why cant they ship it to the store per my request?

-Steve

Went today place wasn't that crowded...typical Cabela's with a piss poor handgun department thanks to MA. Pretty small actually, but decently stocked and not that far from the house....

Went today and bought a couple boxes of 38. Wasn't real busy but I had the dumbest cashier I have ever encountered in my life. Didn't ask for my LTC, skipped through the questions somehow, couldn't make change even though the register does it for you and just seemed completely lost. I guess it will probably take a while to weed out the bad ones.

Went with the family last Saturday. We swung by the handgun counter to check out the prices and inventory. It took about 30 seconds to hear a moron spout off. A woman with coffee in hand walks by with either her husband or boyfriend and in a loud voice goes" WOW they make its so cheap for people to kill one another. I cant believe people can buy guns in stores like this!" My wife grabs my arm and pulls me away. I really wanted to say something but you cant fix stupid.

Went today place wasn't that crowded...typical Cabela's with a piss poor handgun department thanks to MA. Pretty small actually, but decently stocked and not that far from the house....

That's too bad, but I've only been to the one in Hartford and it had a lot of handguns but nothing too interesting.

Lmao I woulda said loudly to my wife oh look honey this country makes it so easy for ignorance to be converted to an opinion...
Or
Something more likely to sting, a nice zinger so to speak lol.

Or a simple excuse me miss that is an awful thing to say, Id suggest reading up on facts, like when Georgia made it mandatory for heads of household to have atleast one firearm in the home, look how quickly the crime rate dropped and add a. Nice zinger like if your husband allows sometime get out of the kitchen and read a book.

That last part is a joke, and I am not anti feminist I have a 2 yr old daughter in which I try to raise her in a way that she doesnt feel inferior to males, heck I even argued eith ny wife for buying one of thise play kitchen sets since I dont want her to subconsciously feel thats where she belongs. AmvI crazy? Maybe.... I dont even argue with ny wife in front of her sorry for getting off topic just want to ease everyones mind about the joke before someone jumps on my back

I headed out there this mourning with my hunting and fishing buddy. I've been to 3 or 4 stores in other states so I'm not expecting much but I'm sure we might find something we can't live without.

Buddy of mine ordered something online that was sold out at the store and had it shipped to the store for free. Not gun related. But still nice.

I spent about 2 hours there this afternoon. I saw a few nice used shot gun at what I thought was a pretty good prices, didn't buy them. Most prices were similar to BPS. I bought 2 50rd boxes of federal 22lr (2 box limit), there was only 1 left on the shelf. I'm glad I went but I see no need to make that trip again.

Do they have tractors? They are selling and servicing Cabela branded TYM's at some stores.

I've been th the mothership BassPro in Springfield, MO, immense....

Do they have tractors? They are selling and servicing Cabela branded TYM's at some stores.

I've been th the mothership BassPro in Springfield, MO, immense....

Cabelas berlin has some tractors. I walked by them but didn't pay that much attention to them. They had some outside and some inside to the far right of the building.

Went yesterday after the excruilathon. Let's just say there is some VERY poor muzzle control in there.

Went yesterday after the excruilathon. Let's just say there is some VERY poor muzzle control in there.

In general I always see that in every gun shop when folks are handling guns. Seems like most people have no clue about the safety rules "because they aren't loaded"!! [rolleyes]

They keep forgetting or ignoring the rule to always treat a gun as if it is loaded.

In general I always see that in every gun shop when folks are handling guns. Seems like most people have no clue about the safety rules "because they aren't loaded"!! [rolleyes]

I see this at pretty much every gun shop. I still cringe when a local shop owner pulls something out and says "take a look at this" while waving it at me.

Stopped off at the store tonight to check it out. Applied for a cc and got $20 credit. Found Federal 22 lr bx of 325 for $18.99 after tax only paid .18. out of pocket. If you go this weekend and do not have a Cabela's cc fill one out for your $20 credit.

What was nice since I never been before I was not asked for my license to handle the rifles.

I went for the first time ever on Saturday and loved it. But I read something online about the Cabela's credit card is awful.

Ive never had a problem with the credit card. Plenty of free shit ive gotten with it.

I must say i pay the bill in full every month. So i have no idea what the interest rate is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom