Cabelas "employee discount" coupon

92G

i'm probably not the only one that just received this cabelas coupon that says to present at checkout counter to receive employee discount. well being the skeptic that I am, this sounds like a filthy strategy to just get me into the store (which will work).

anybody know what this coupon really means in terms of discount? if it's at least 10% then i'll waste some time driving out there.

I got one once. it means different percentages off different items They have to scan the item to let you know what the discount is. worked out for me on some Avian-X duck decoys last fall. I know not a lot of help, but that's all I've got for info. Hope it helps

I got one too. I think its for cabelas card holders. I too am curious and will probably make the trip just for the hell of it.

At checkout tell them you didn't get your paycheck this week and you're taking the ammo instead...

i'm not a cabelas visa holder but i'm on their mailing list so i get their coupons every month or so. usually they're pretty decent so I make the trip to pickup some ammo. i just received this today (5/4/17) so some of you might get one shortly. i don't think i have any fancy special standing with cabelas to make me special.

unfortunately my only day off is fri 5/5 to drive out to Berlin so not sure it's worth it to find out my coupon gets me 3% off.

I hope I get one. I've been waiting for the employees/friends discount/sale to use my gift cards

I got one the other day. I thought it was a gimmick until I was reading that people saved on average 10-30%. Supposedly Cabela's brand gear can go up to 40% off.

I got one the other day. I thought it was a gimmick until I was reading that people saved on average 10-30%. Supposedly Cabela's brand gear can go up to 40% off.

It really does run a wide spread of a discount. Cabela's branded items are usually a pretty hefty discount. Firearms are generally not worth asking about as the discount is so small.

This is what I've been told by Cabela's staff. Cabela's brand items tend to have a higher discount and clothing articles Maybe 15 to 20%. Unfortunately I believe ammo is only around 5 or 10%.

I got one once. it means different percentages off different items They have to scan the item to let you know what the discount is. worked out for me on some Avian-X duck decoys last fall. I know not a lot of help, but that's all I've got for info. Hope it helps

Back
Top Bottom