• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

CA.. police made up story of being shot by Sniper

I’m guessing if one of us common folks did that, there would be charges brought against us
And that we would have to the reimburse the city for their cost to investigate the CRIME

Am I being petty here.!

police made up story of being shot by Sniper

Odd way to get some time off. I usually just cough in the phone and then head to the beach...

Having that much of a lack of integrity, can you even imagine what he has already done to the public at large?

She, Is she a sniper.

No, Alas, she is not a sniper. She can cut holes in a shirt with a knife though.

Wait. You go to the beach with your Dentist Lady...?

[pics]

662a1674fd79d33cc4cfbb9e6c565a32.jpg

Any news agencies that published the original story should be required to publish an update with the facts and he should be required to pay all costs of correcting the inaccurate news story.

I know, I know, I know it will NEVER happen! [angry2]

Investigators grew suspicious of the story as soon as Reinosa arrived at an emergency room and it was apparent he had no visible injuries, despite holes in his uniform shirt, several law enforcement sources told NBCLA.
Reinosa's undershirt was intact,
and the sources said the holes in the uniform appeared to have been made with a knife, which Reinosa eventually admitted he'd done.

Bullet proof T-Shirt? Group Buy?

152_550x550_Front_Color-Black.jpg

Please tell me that the guy will serve a few years in jail for this and never see a cent of his pension? I can't imagine the police union is going to stand up for this dope when he had his fellow officers out there responding to a non-event.

Then again, police unions are the new mafia, did any of you guys see that NYPD union rep who was going off over the firing of the murderer that killed Eric Garner?

This guy sounds like a real intellectual. Lancaster must be proud of their hiring preferences and decisions.

Back
Top Bottom