• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

CA microstamping law takes effect immediately

Start collecting all brass at the range. never know when a stamped casing will be good to plant somewhere.... If i was nefarious, I would collect brass from a range police frequent, and go from there....

- - - Updated - - -

Also looks like steel casings will be illegal in CA following this, since the new semi's if they ever make it to production, wont be able to stamp steel casings...
say goodbye to wolf ammo in CA.

Start collecting all brass at the range. never know when a stamped casing will be good to plant somewhere.... If i was nefarious, I would collect brass from a range police frequent, and go from there....

- - - Updated - - -

Also looks like steel casings will be illegal in CA following this, since the new semi's if they ever make it to production, wont be able to stamp steel casings...
say goodbye to wolf ammo in CA.

Or would only the primers be effected? everyone hates tula anyway. you never hear anyone say " I shoot steel cases because they feed so well".

I don't see how this can be constitutional, essentially banning most new firearms in the state. Not that they care about technicalities like that.

The problem is that most Californians are very willing to trade liberty for safety. I lived through the LA riots. You should have seen the willingness to stay inside and let the police take care of the issue. The Koreans were the only ones able and willing to stand up for themselves and defend what was theirs. Pretty damn sad state of affairs.
FIFY.

Also, you didn't see our Boston Strong Comrades in Watertown (and nearly the entire City of Boston) hunkering down for a long day of martial law because of one suspect on the loose on foot?

For the most part, I agree, but I love the food out there. Better selection.

The problem is that most Californians are very willing to trade liberty for safety. I lived through the LA riots. You should have seen the willingness to stay inside and let the police take care of the issue. The Koreans were the only ones willing to stand up for themselves and defend what was theirs. Pretty damn sad state of affairs.

Sorry, you are slightly incorrect. I was a military advisor to the national guard during the riots. The police would NOT leave the station. The selling of ammo was banned. The Korean were holding down the supermarket on Olympic and got around the ban by bartering food for bullets. They were nervous then relieved when we stopped and they figured out we were not disarming them. Gave them some pointer then we moved out.

Good people and a great community.

The manufactures should get together and refuse to supply the States departments with anything until they repeal the laws. Until people start pushing back hard, this shit will continue to happen.

The manufactures should get together and refuse to supply the States departments with anything until they repeal the laws. Until people start pushing back hard, this shit will continue to happen.

I have no doubt if they started to do that the FEDs would step in and help out, if not force the vendors to sell to the state under the "Good and Plenty" clause in the Constitution.[rolleyes]

Back
Top Bottom