• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

CA: Mall Shoe Store Owner Shoots At Shoplifters, Hits Young Girl Instead

Zappa

Road Warrior
NES Member
For some reason, I don't really think he was shooting at shoplifters. Some yout "dis" him?

That video is a sad picture of modern America - filled with fail. Other than the grandmother, there isn't a female in it who isn't a land whale. That poor girl has been a victim of snack-food abuse her entire life. Nine-year-old kids should be playing outside in the spring or even working in the family garden, not idling in a mall. And the idiot store owner could have waited until the thieves were identified and taken care of them later under circumstances which would ensure an accurate shot.

Maybe the shoe store owner used an .88 magnum,
and the shots went through shoplifters?

Or maybe not shot all? What did they steal, exactly? Not that it matters. It doesn’t appear that the shoplifters were putting anyone’s life in danger?
Let's see if the shoe store owner's defense tries to trot out the Felony Murder Rule
and blame the shooting on the shoplifters
(or the Felony Wounder Rule, since the little girls has survived).

Surprised, yet not surprised to see the location. I used to hang out in this mall in the late 80s. It started a downward trajectory in the 90s, I'd hate to see how far it's fallen now.

View: https://youtu.be/0uG_Z2OqlHw

I watch a lot of these active shooter police videos. LAPD seem to be very well trained... If it was one of us doing the same thing to save that women we would be in prison.
Wasn't there a another recent incident where police shot through a dressing room wall and accidentally shot a little girl? Wondering if the good samaritan gets qualified immunity as well.

View: https://youtu.be/0uG_Z2OqlHw

I watch a lot of these active shooter police videos. LAPD seem to be very well trained... If it was one of us doing the same thing to save that women we would be in prison.

Here's the (138-post) NES thread:

Idiots like this give a bad name to responsible gun owners who, incidentally, represent 99+% of us. Now the anti-2A shetbags in the media will make hay of this.
By looking at the picture of the shooter, I doubt that he was carrying lawfully.
What is up with his neck? Is that a tattoo, or does he need a shave?

Back
Top Bottom