CA Ammo on line purchase stopping June 27th ?

I had previously read that at some point, the only way a CA resident could purchase ammo on line was to go through a local FFL. Today I got an email from LAX ammo advising that there were only 5 days left to order online. After that, they would no longer ship to a CA customers FFL.

I searched for similar threads, found one that says the only option is to go through an FFL, now it looks like that is going away.

Link to LAX Ammo re: FFL shipments Live In California? | Lax Ammunition

Extract of email from LAX Ammo today: Starting June 27th we will no longer ship ammunition in California to Customer's FFLs or FL03 and COE holders.

They passed a bunch of retarded laws about approved shippers, blah blah blah. All gun control designed to make everything cost more to con people into getting rid of their guns....

Damn, not even to FFL's huh? Wtf.

I guess CA gun owners will have to make friends with people in neighboring states?

How does this affect reloaders? Wonder if reloading vendors will still ship to CA? If so, people need to learn to reload. Though I suspect it's not that easy. I'm sure reloading components are included in the BS laws/regs.

We all know what WE need to do. And one of these things is to keep our FU***NG mouths shut, so as not to give the ASS***ES more ways to F**k with us...... Think about what you are POSTING, before you post it. Remember the motto during WW II, “LOOSE LIPS SINK SHIPS”..... think about it......

Back
Top Bottom