C3 or C1 for carry condition.

I use warthog there a cheap leather kydex holster but I like it my self

Nothing wrong with the better Kydex, since that is usually molded for one particular pistol. I was more reffering to holsters similar to what was in the photo - the leather or nylon holsters that are made to fit "small frame autos" or give a list of 23 pistols that kind of/sort of might work with it.

Nothing wrong with the better Kydex, since that is usually molded for one particular pistol. I was more reffering to holsters similar to what was in the photo - the leather or nylon holsters that are made to fit "small frame autos" or give a list of 23 pistols that kind of/sort of might work with it.

O I know lol there's good cheap and bad cheap

This one has all the good reviews. [rolleyes]

I think you will find that the best holsters are fitted to specific pistols. The reason kydex is so popular is this fit while keeping cost down. Many old timers will disagree but even a custom leather holster fails where kydex is strongest: adjustable retention. Retention is critical in a proper reliable holster. What good is a holster if the pistol falls out?

Oh it's just in my pocket, it won't ever fall out. Says the guy who shot himself bc it fell out and he grabbed at it on the way down and... Well shit happens.

I think you will find that the best holsters are fitted to specificconcealable The reason kydex is so popular is this fit while keeping cost down. Many old timers will disagree but even a custom leather holster fails where kydex is strongest: adjustable retention. Retention is critical in a proper reliable holster. What good is a holster if the pistol falls out?

Oh it's just in my pocket, it won't ever fall out. Says the guy who shot himself bc it fell out and he grabbed at it on the way down and... Well shit happens.

Milt Sparks Versa Max II - all leather and fit specific to your gun. Very comfortable, concealable and holds the gun safely & securely in place. I also have a Garrett industries Silent Thunder IWB Kydex & Leather lined. Not as comfortable as the VM II but very easy to take on/off your belt, has an adjustable cant, is very compact and also holds the gun safely and securely. Can't go wrong with either one in my opinion.

Never seen a milt dorks I liked nor that had the retention of a kydex holster of equivalent value.

A good quality leather holster has excellent retention and for IWB can't be beat in terms of comfort as far as I am concerned - YMMV.

I'd rather use a hybrid leather kydex. After s leather one brakes in re holstering. Becomes a pain .
2adc99b403f626ff5e64107a3d66cb4a.jpg

Back
Top Bottom