• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

C Rats. I still hate the ham and those muthas.

I would also prefer C's to an MRE any day, and our son has tried many a time to have me try MRE's. Not happening since we got the first generation MRE in Berlin. They might be better but you're not going to convince me. Lol

Last edited:
The cheese omelet mre is brutal. We used it as a punishment meal. It was cheese wiz and powdered egg. It sucked bad. Was a running joke who was gonna get jammed with it. Many so called vegetarians converted to meat eating when they got this flavor

Did you know that all of the MREs are designed that a little place in Natick Massachusetts called US ARMY Natick Labs. If some of you hate them that much why don't you go and protest the place. That would be some funny stuff... Lol

You have obviously never served in the military. Gotta bitch about something, particularly food related.

C's were "designed" at Natick Labs before MRE's along with a gajillion other things that Natick Labs have developed over the years non-food related.......survival gear in particular.

Back
Top Bottom