• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

C&R question

How do I send a copy of my C&R to companies like Brownell's and Midway.
I don't see any areas of the website which notes how to do this.

Thanks

Very cool.
Much thanks.
So when I registered with Brownell's, there is a question as to what areas of interest you have. I chose Curios and Relic collector. Is this correct?

Send it to the fax number with the statement FILE COPY written across it. Then call a few hours later and asked if they received your FFL.

I snail mailed mine, along with a copy of my LTC to Brownell's, Midway, and Numrich. That was more habit from dealing with C&R dealers since Midway won't ship ammo or components to MA. Numrich doesn't advertise it, but they will give you a discount if you send them a C&R. I included a note requesting dealer status from all three. That's all it took. The discount varies from none to pretty good, depending on the item. Even if I never bought a C&R, it would still be worth the cost to get the 03 license just for the discount from these fine companies.

I'll warn you though, it's almost as addicting as one of C-pher's group buys! :)

Midway took a scanned and emailed copy ([email protected]). If I remember correctly, Brownell's just worked on the honor system. I told their website I had a C&R and they never asked for proof.

I just signed up on Brownell's and registered as a C+R collector. That's pretty sweet they don't ask for proof and they give a discount.

+ the price of the trigger I was planning on buying for my AR build dropped by $27[smile]

Last edited:
I actually met Frank and Peter Brownell yesterday at the 2008 Shooting Industry Masters going on at the Hartford Gun club. Very nice people. I made it a point to thank them for extending dealer pricing to C&R holders.

Back
Top Bottom