• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

C&R question

Broc

NES Member
Hi, I have to renew my C&R, but I also have to change my address. The renewal doesnt have a section for a new address.

1- Should I fill a change of address and a renewal and send a letter explaining why I am sending two forms?
2- It asks if I sold or disposed of any firearms. I didnt sell any, but I bought a Mosin and tranfered it to someone as a birthday gift. I didnt make any money. Does that count as disposal, sale or neither?

thanks.

I don't know about 1, but I'd say that for #2, that qualifies as a disposition. If you acquired it with your C&R and logged it in your bound book, you have to note there, right?

There should be a change of address, I remember seeing it when I renewed mine. As fas as logging in the Mosin, absolutley. Doesn't matter if you sold it or gave it away.

There should be a change of address, I remember seeing it when I renewed mine. As fas as logging in the Mosin, absolutley. Doesn't matter if you sold it or gave it away.

You are right. it is a small box on the right. I didnt see it.

Back
Top Bottom