C &R question that I know has been answered before

Not until you sell it.

Nope. You didn't buy it with your C&R so it shouldn't go into your book. The only time you should log a purchase is when you present your FFL03 to purchase. As for sales, somebody else school me on the issue (and perhaps sh*t on what I previously said).

Nope. You didn't buy it with your C&R so it shouldn't go into your book. The only time you should log a purchase is when you present your FFL03 to purchase. As for sales, somebody else school me on the issue (and perhaps sh*t on what I previously said).

Yup, you are wrong! Read the materials BATFE sent you with your C&R FFL or read the long thread on "Everyone Should Get a C&R FFL", it's a Sticky so you should be able to find it.

For the thousandth time, the person is Licensed by BATFE, it matters not how you buy/acquire a gun, if it is a C&R gun during the time you are licensed by BATFE as a Curios & Relics Collector, you MUST log it in the BB. You don't log in previously acquired guns or ones that turn 50, except when you sell them . . . they go in as "from previous personal collection" and then get logged out.

Yup, you are wrong! Read the materials BATFE sent you with your C&R FFL or read the long thread on "Everyone Should Get a C&R FFL", it's a Sticky so you should be able to find it.

For the thousandth time, the person is Licensed by BATFE, it matters not how you buy/acquire a gun, if it is a C&R gun during the time you are licensed by BATFE as a Curios & Relics Collector, you MUST log it in the BB. You don't log in previously acquired guns or ones that turn 50, except when you sell them . . . they go in as "from previous personal collection" and then get logged out.

Good explanation

Back
Top Bottom