• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

C&R license

should i even bother to apply right now ???
beyond the current crap happening all over this country, i live in a town where the chief of police is a total douche in regards to firearms licensing.

Its pretty nice if you're into old guns. in my mind, anything that reduces the amount of BS you have to go through to is a win. last year at the worcester show when there was a 12 person line and the computers were shutting down from all the checks, all I had to do was sign a couple pieces of paper. took maybe 5 minutes.

Thanks !

And you don't have to work on scratching them up - they come equipped with that feature.

there are too many of them that have no wear marks at all, parts are cheap and plentyfull. They are not as sexy as some ... ahem ... plastic guns. Nagant revolvers are around $100 still.

there are too many of them that have no wear marks at all, parts are cheap and plentyfull. They are not as sexy as some ... ahem ... plastic guns. Nagant revolvers are around $100 still.

The only part of a Handgun that I want to be plastic is the grips.

Old School.

should i even bother to apply right now ???
beyond the current crap happening all over this country, i live in a town where the chief of police is a total douche in regards to firearms licensing.

Yes, first order of business, CZ82 in 9x18 Makarov, 12 round mag, one in the pipe.

Back
Top Bottom