• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

C&R License

In MA how difficult is it to get a C&R license i tried looking but i couldn't really find any info on these. Also if anyone knows what are the requirements for obtaining a C&R license.

It's easy, fill out the form and send it in with the payment. As long as you are already licensed and you filled out the application correctly (many people, including me, omit something by mistake), you'll get a packet in the mail with your license and other info.

It's easy, fill out the form and send it in with the payment. As long as you are already licensed and you filled out the application correctly (many people, including me, omit something by mistake), you'll get a packet in the mail with your license and other info.

I missed something, as well..they bounced it back to me, I signed whatever I missed, and returned it.

Getting the license is pretty easy, though it can take a little while.

Don't forget to send a copy of the form to your CLEO - to stay in compliance with Federal law. The CLEO has no clout in the process, they just need to be CCed so to speak.

Careful, your Scrivener is showing. [rofl]

Ouch, that is a low blow! [thinking]

When someone posts

. . . i tried looking but i couldn't really find any info on these . . .

it just begs the kind of answer I gave. He obviously didn't "look" on NES before posting.

Am I surprised? NO! I don't expect anyone to actually look for anything before posting a question any more. Sad, but true and I'm rarely surprised to learn differently. [rolleyes]

Back
Top Bottom