C&R info

dgrafton

NES Member
Hey all! Looking for some help finding an old thread. I have spent the last three nights looking through the different sub-forums and trying the search function, to no avail.

I thought it was titled "Everyone should have a C&R", or something to that effect. I never subscribed, and just got my C&R yesterday. Now I can't remember all the good info I read in that thread.

A point in the right direction would be greatly appreciated.

Congrats... You should receive a packet with more information within a week or two.

Here is a decent site....
C&R License and how to get one

Plus there are tons of info on this forum

Remember not to sign the the copy you received... make copies and sign them individually...

Happy buying...

Congrats... You should receive a packet with more information within a week or two.

Here is a decent site....
C&R License and how to get one

Plus there are tons of info on this forum

Remember not to sign the the copy you received... make copies and sign them individually...

Happy buying...

Repeat. Do NOT sign the copy they send you.

So far I've only used mine for the discount at Brownell's and Midway. It paid for itself the first order.

Thanks guys! I had remembered some of what I read. I already made copies and have not signed the original, it is put away. Roger that about "collector".

That's why I missed it, didn't check that section. Pilgrim posted the link for me. Thanks again to all.

Back
Top Bottom