C&R FFL

Yes, good luck, there is no known cure for this disease! [wink]

I received my first C&R rifle yesterday, a Schmidt-Rubin K31, pics will follow soon. My plan is to take her to Braintree on Saturday, can't wait!

KingCobra58 said:
Yes, good luck, there is no known cure for this disease! [wink]

I received my first C&R rifle yesterday, a Schmidt-Rubin K31, pics will follow soon. My plan is to take her to Braintree on Saturday, can't wait!
Congrats on your purchase. Can't wait to hear all about it and see the pics.

Gary,

I got it from XXXX The bolt and barrel are in very good condition and I would say the stock is good and needs a little work.

Bill

Mod Edit: Took the name of the company and it's URL out to protect the innocent. JJ

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I got home from work tonight around 10:30 to find a box resting against my front door. Not sure what it was until I saw the return address, XXXXX. I didn't even know that they shipped my M59/66 Yugoslavian SKS, boy was I surprised! She's a beauty, unissued and loaded with cosmoline! Before and after pics coming shortly along with the K31 pics. I feel just like a kid in a candy store![grin]

Edited by LenS-Mod - to protect our friends who do ship here.

Last edited by a moderator:
KingCobra58 said:
Well, I got home from work tonight around 10:30 to find a box resting against my front door. Not sure what it was until I saw the return address, XXXXX. I didn't even know that they shipped my M59/66 Yugoslavian SKS, boy was I surprised! She's a beauty, unissued and loaded with cosmoline! Before and after pics coming shortly along with the K31 pics. I feel just like a kid in a candy store![grin]

Edited by LenS-Mod - to protect our friends who do ship here.

Excuse me, What do you mean you found a gun laying against your door? Who was the idiot that sent it without a Signature Required tag on it???? Let's give the anti's one more thing to scream about.

I have found a handgun returned by the factory sitting on my doorstep twice!

On the other hand, I had to sign for a replacement paddle for the Blackhawk CQC holster the other day! Go figure!!!

wchandler said:
Sent my C&R into Midway today. Thanks again!

Got my Midway dealer e-mail today! Yahoo!!! Does anyone know how to send the C&R into Brownells. I can't find any instruction like Midway has.

Thanks!

Seriously...I didn't expect it to be that fast, but I logged in last night for the hell of it, and it came up with the "Dealer Homepage". My shopping cart total changed from $53 down to $40!...How freakin' awesome is that?! [grin]

Back
Top Bottom