• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

C&R excitement

Just saw on my credit card statement that my C&R fee got charged on the 18th of December. So excited to check my mailbox now!

If you don't mind me asking, when did you send it in? I sent mine in September and they still have not charged my card!

If you look in the C&R (mega)thread, I sent mine in about a month ago and they charged my CC within two weeks of when I dropped it in the mail. I haven't seen anything back from them beyond that charge though.

I sent mine in the mail on the 9th of December, and processed on the 18th. Not necessarily holding my breath but it makes my trip to the mail box a little more exciting haha.

If you look in the C&R (mega)thread, I sent mine in about a month ago and they charged my CC within two weeks of when I dropped it in the mail. I haven't seen anything back from them beyond that charge though.

They usually charge your CC about a week after sending it in..might have gotten lost. Call them to check the application status.

Back
Top Bottom