C&R deer

Deer are strong swimmers. No real reason to "help" them to shore. I've seen them swimming miles from shore in Maine, chugging right along with no problems. They hop between the islands.

Deer are strong swimmers. No real reason to "help" them to shore. I've seen them swimming miles from shore in Maine, chugging right along with no problems. They hop between the islands.

That's how there is such a deer problem on Martha's Vineyard and Nantucket. The crazy bastards swim over. Now the Vineyard I can understand, because you can actually see it from miles of shoreline in Falmouth. But Nantucket... How the hell do deer even know it's there?!

That's how there is such a deer problem on Martha's Vineyard and Nantucket. The crazy bastards swim over. Now the Vineyard I can understand, because you can actually see it from miles of shoreline in Falmouth. But Nantucket... How the hell do deer even know it's there?!

You can make out Muskeget Island from Wasque on MV. From there Nantucket is in view.

I wonder how many the sharks get? :emoji_grinning:

They misread their maps, and bang a left at Albuquerque.

Back
Top Bottom