C&R Bound Book

I have been keeping all my stuff in a spreadsheet then printing it out and putting in a binder. It works but I was cruising through Amazon last week and saw a book titled

"Curio and Relics FFL 03 Bound Book" for $9.99. I decided to order it and see what it looks like, its pretty good and I can imagine ever filling the thing up. Half the proceeds go to a charity to research the cure for Rett Syndrome. (I had to look that up)

There is a disclaimer in the front of the book that reads:

"If you are having a problem, an addiction, or can't stop collecting, please seek professional help." haha

Then it says

"Dedicated to the people who are collecting. Try not to let it be too all consuming. Your family and friends want to see you once in awhile." haha

Anyway, do a search if you are interested. I thought it was good enough to share with the group. [smile]

photo.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for the post...my Boundbook is pretty full and I didnt even think to get a new one...I have a giftcard for amazon.

I started filling mine in and the space for the seller is a little small but there are enough lines to make it work.

I spoke to an ATF agent when I first got my C&R to clarify some things. According to her, a three ring binder can be considered a bound book. So - that's what I use...

Back
Top Bottom