• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

C&F GUNS

rprice180

Banned
for all the guys around middleboro and people willing to travel C&F guns he has 223 ammo in stock and is gonna be receiving multiple AR platforms and good prices soon over the next few days. I was told he changed his distributor and got a lot of stuff in, i know he has a ruger sr-1911 and a new remington r1 enhanced. just spreading the word.............

They aslo have large pistol primers. John and Ed are good people. Buy them a cup of coffee when you go:)

Good people but I hate how small the shop is. If there is anyone else in there besides myself I feel crowded.

They have 223 ammo because they were charging $20 for a 30pk, limit 3 packs last time I was there.

They are great people. I scored a new .40 die and some powder. Just that much closer to actually starting to reload.
they also had 9mm for anyone looking

Mike

Bought a box of Independent 9mm yesterday and had to listen to a guy tell all 6 of us how his GF was pissed that he bought ammo and didn't get her any. [rolleyes]

Another guy mumbling about people being mad over something and him saying he just wants to kill everybody. [hmmm]

Pistol case pretty empty. Good folks though.

for all the guys around middleboro and people willing to travel C&F guns he has 223 ammo in stock and is gonna be receiving multiple AR platforms and good prices soon over the next few days. I was told he changed his distributor and got a lot of stuff in, i know he has a ruger sr-1911 and a new remington r1 enhanced. just spreading the word.............

How much ate they asking for the R1 enhanced?

How much ate they asking for the R1 enhanced?

I don't know man, i got a call from my buddy that goes all the time and is friends with the owner. If your looking for a R1 enhanced i can say i have one and highly recommend it. Give him a call he does layaway too.

.223 ran out Saturday. More is on the way early this week though. Ruger 1911 was sold before it arrived. He has 2 Remington 1911's in stock and some others as well and would someone please buy his S&W blue model 25 in .45 long colt so that I don't have to !

Back
Top Bottom