• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Buzzards Bay Tactical - Great Repeat Experience

Warrior1A

Army Veteran
NES Member
Today I went down to New Bedford to have Travis at Buzzard's Bay Tactical make me a custom holster for my new Springfield XD-S .45 pistol. This is my fourth BBT Covert Defender IWB holster and it absolutely is the best one yet! I highly recommend these holsters, he makes OWB holsters as well, am ordering one for my Glock 21 this week.

http://www.buzzardsbaytactical.com

XD-S BBT Holster.jpeg

OP-
just wondering what you like so much about the holster?
closest thing I have used is a multi holster elite. just wondering what you like about this one.
thx

OP-
just wondering what you like so much about the holster?
closest thing I have used is a multi holster elite. just wondering what you like about this one.
thx

I love the way it places the pistol right top of my belt, I can easily tuck a polo shirt in and conceal, or just conceal while wearing a T-shirt. I am a big fan of having one clip, it's almost as easy as putting my wallet in my pocket, and I can jog around and it's not going anywhere. I am really finicky about my holsters and I tend to forget that I'm even wearing one with this.

I love the way it places the pistol right top of my belt, I can easily tuck a polo shirt in and conceal, or just conceal while wearing a T-shirt. I am a big fan of having one clip, it's almost as easy as putting my wallet in my pocket, and I can jog around and it's not going anywhere. I am really finicky about my holsters and I tend to forget that I'm even wearing one with this.

+1 for this. Just got back from a jog with one of the dogs. Gun didn't move at all. Nice quality holsters at a reasonable priced.

Back
Top Bottom