• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

buying used reloading equipment

The RCBS Uniflow power measure is fine, and what I use for my reloading classes.

You should be aware that they come from the factory set up with the LARGE hub, which is suitable for 25 grains > 100+ grains.

In order to do pistol rounds, you will need to buy the small hub as an accessory. That will handle 2.5 grains up to about 30 grains.

DO NOT try to eeek by with the large hub to do pistol rounds.

Thanks, EC and Duke. This would be for reloading rifle rounds, especially the odd calibers like .30-40 Krag. I'm set up to load all my pistol rounds and a couple of rifle calibers on the Dillon 550. I have a couple of old single-stage presses that work fine once the dies are adjusted, but sometimes it takes longer to adjust them than to load a couple of boxes of ammo. The LNL system looks like a slick idea.

I am probably going to postpone this until after Christmas, and possibly until after ski season, due to funding. Maybe people will unload some stuff on Craigslist after they get new stuff for Christmas. Thanks everyone, for your helpful advice.

Back
Top Bottom