Buying from my Brother

Ok, I am sure there are a million threads on this - I am just looking for a quick easy answer...

My Brother is selling me two guns, a bolt action 30-06 and a High Cap Handgun.

We are both MA residents/Class A

Which website do I go to make the transfers, and are they free?

You only get on chance to print the completed form.

If you do it on a computer you can dump the PDF file and then you can print it as many times as you want, or email it to someone, etc.

May be possible on some cell phones too but honestly doing an EFA10 on a cell phone is masochism.

If you do it on a computer you can dump the PDF file and then you can print it as many times as you want, or email it to someone, etc.

May be possible on some cell phones too but honestly doing an EFA10 on a cell phone is masochism.

Agreed.

That’s what I do as well. I also email a copy to the buyer and request the same (while we are doing the transfer) so I always have a copy on file for the transfer.

I have done them on a laptop and an I pad, using a hotspot as necessary, with no issues. I would never try it a cellphone; that’s gotta be awful.

Bob

What’s been very helpful to me is setting up a personal hotspot on my cell phone and using it to connect my laptop online. That way I can meet anyone just about anywhere for a purchase or sale. You get the convenience of being mobile with your phone but you can use your laptop to fill out the form. Then I simply email a copy to whomever needs it.

What’s been very helpful to me is setting up a personal hotspot on my cell phone and using it to connect my laptop online. That way I can meet anyone just about anywhere for a purchase or sale. You get the convenience of being mobile with your phone but you can use your laptop to fill out the form. Then I simply email a copy to whomever needs it.

Make sure you give it a cool name, like BATForever!. My kid had his named, "FREE VIRUS!" Needless to say, its presence caused much entertainment when people would fire up their computers near his phone. [rofl]

I've done plenty of transfers on my phone. Just get the Dropbox app. Then you can save the form in a Dropbox folder. From there you can print, email and also have a digital copy if something ever happens to your printed copy. Really not a big deal at all.

This is what I have done. I keep copies on a couple of separate drives and a thumb drive. I learned my lesson and keep back ups of back ups.

Millennials and younger love to do eFA10s on cell phones. I don't get it. Ha. Damn kids these days!!!

Back
Top Bottom