• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Buying ar parts online

Eli

I just recently broke my only charging handle for my ar. I was wondering if I could buy a replacement online. I would like to get one online but I’m not sure if that is legal anymore being an “assault rifle” part. Is it still legal to buy at parts online, charging handles and other parts etc. Any help would be greatly appreciated

I just recently broke my only charging handle for my ar. I was wondering if I could buy a replacement online. I would like to get one online but I’m not sure if that is legal anymore being an “assault rifle” part. Is it still legal to buy at parts online, charging handles and other parts etc. Any help would be greatly appreciated

If you're anywhere near Worcester I think i have an extra laying around that you'd be welcome to trade me for beer :D

I hate to be the one..."That Guy" as they say BUT...with a recent sign up, wondering where and who will ship AR parts in to MA based on the post being in MA Laws and not yet being Green I gotta ask,.. "Maura, is that you??"

2 posts and both are definitely neophyte-like in composition...Last post you have you called them "assault clips"...maybe being a joker.... but these days....gotta be sure....Yup I see you claim to be 16....perhaps your immediate elders you live with can answer this for you since possession at 16 of an AR is legally a NO GO....

I hate to be the one..."That Guy" as they say BUT...with a recent sign up, wondering where and who will ship AR parts in to MA based on the post being in MA Laws and not yet being Green I gotta ask,.. "Maura, is that you??"

2 posts and both are definitely neophyte-like in composition...Last post you have you called them "assault clips"...maybe being a joker.... but these days....gotta be sure....Yup I see you claim to be 16....perhaps your immediate elders you live with can answer this for you since possession at 16 of an AR is legally a NO GO....

Wait...you mean to tell me he can’t even buy beer?

No deal :/

And tcarter I obviously have to pay more attention to your posts...you have almost half as many likes as you do posts...you’re approaching street cred status!

Don’t worry my son made the account and I took it over, primarily for the classifieds. And it’s brownells that will ship MA. And the post about ghost guns and assault clips was a joke.

Don’t worry my son made the account and I took it over, primarily for the classifieds. And it’s brownells that will ship MA. And the post about ghost guns and assault clips was a joke.

glad you cleared that up.. and i won't tell you a damn thing or even a hint---you and your son (if that's true) introduced yourselves in poor fashion

Google it, gunbroker it, or just go to any gun store..
Alternatively you could just slam the rifle as hard as you can on the butstock every time you want to load it..

Back
Top Bottom