Buying AR-15 Stripped Lowers

What is the best way for a MA resident to buy 10 stripped AR-15 lowers made by a reputable manufacturer? Could one go up to NH and buy them from a FFL and file FA-10s on them back in MA? Would prefer to avoid transfer fees, but guess one could find a FFL in MA and work a quantity transfer discount and buy through gun broker. Any thoughts?

You are probably paying a 'transfer' fee if you buy from an FFL. It's just that their fee is worked into their price. You could buy in NH, as long as you have a LTC-A and you are responsible for the FA-10 once it becomes capable of being fired, not when you buy a stripped lower.

I'd suggest checking with some of the dealers on this board. Let them know what you're looking for and they can probably work up a good deal for you.

What is the best way for a MA resident to buy 10 stripped AR-15 lowers made by a reputable manufacturer?

JDL Sales (at least according to this page) is selling stripped Stag lowers for $112. That's already a good price, but for ten of them, I bet you can cut a better deal.

Another option is ar15sales.com (Stag lowers for $115, no sales tax); they're in Hampton, NH.

Note that JDL is an NES member.

Essential Arms sells lowers at excellent prices, I haven't personally used them, but I think they have a pretty good reputation. They also have bulk rates, 10 striped lowers for $85 each with the black tough cote, or $82 each without. If you can find a shop that will cut you a good discount on transfer fees this is probably the cheapest you can go.

Essential Arms sells lowers at excellent prices, I haven't personally used them, but I think they have a pretty good reputation.

i built my A4gery on an EA lower. no problems, everything went together fine, every things in spec. i recommend them

When is your girlfriend going to give you probation so you can go to Harvard ?

Ill be there this weekend, but she insists on chaperoning me. She thinks you and Jerry are a bad influence on me ;)

We'll be there with another couple. The woman has never shot and the guy only once with me. Should be a good time. Hope to see you there.

Back
Top Bottom