• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Buy or build

Ok I’m looking at getting another AR pistol. Should I build one or buy. Looking to spend under 1500$ . I was checking out the sugar weasel or a Daniel defense. Any suggestions, also 300blk should be the caliber I have a suppressor for my other 300 blk pistol. Just looking to blow that stimulus check.

I totally get different rifles for different purposes. But AR pistols, and both in the same cal? I mean, it's your money, you do you. I say build. Add a law folder (unless you're in Mass), and call it good.

still have not received my stimuli , not that I can afford to spend it on a gun...... so jjm1996 live my friend buy what makes you smile.
Yeah I’m wanna support a local NH company so I was thinking the sugar weasel I can’t afford the honey badge. Well I could afford if but I just don’t want to spend 3 grand on a pistol. I was also thinking getting the Q suppressor with it.

I don't understand the point of owning a suppressor and not SBR'ing the AR pistol it will go on..

Wicked Weaponry is another NH option, that's what I would do for a local customized one..

A Springfield Saint Edge is where I would probably go for a big company model..

But I would probably build, got a thing for Aero stuff, kinda standardized with their receivers and kits. Would probably just use their M4E1 parts, a trigger of my choosing, someone else's chrome lined barrel and a BCG of the same brand, brace of my choosing, a JP adj gas block, and that would be the build.

Are you stuck at home due to this coronacrapitis? If so, build. I‘m doing two right now to help kill time.

Also consider you may have to Form 1 an SBR.

Back
Top Bottom