• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Buy an Calif LTC

Palladin

NES Member
There was some small town New Mexico department that was, for a fee, swearing in bodyguards from out of state as reserve deputies so they would have LEOSA status and be able to carry in NYC, NJ, Hawaii, MA and other notorious anti-gun jurisdictions without having to acquire state concealed weapons licenses.

There was some small town New Mexico department that was, for a fee, swearing in bodyguards from out of state as reserve deputies so they would have LEOSA status and be able to carry in NYC, NJ, Hawaii, MA and other notorious anti-gun jurisdictions without having to acquire state concealed weapons licenses.
Contact info?

The former chief of a tribal police department in southern California has pleaded guilty to selling $300,000 worth of badges to wealthy Los Angeles residents so they could get concealed weapons permits.

Buy an Calif LTC !!

Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges.

Arthur, NM

At least one news article on it quotes Chipman running his punchable mouth about it.

Can you tell me which town?

Just asking for a friend.

Arthur, NM

At least one news article on it quotes Chipman running his punchable mouth about it.

Thanks. I'll check into it...I mean I'll tell my "friend".

there was a Sheriff in Colarado, one of the less populated counties, that was very pro 2A. He freely admitted that ANYONE from CO that applied for a concealed carry license would be issued one from his office. And due to ancient county law, that allowed people in Denver to finally get a ccw.

ever hear the one about the guy that started a transit authority, with like 1 bus, and that gave him the ability to have a transit police department that he and all his buddies were part of..... and they all carried guns on LEOSA

Back in the 1970s, it was revealed that NYC had some private child protection agencies that had many members simply because of a 100 yr old provision that these social agencies could carry pistols when the checked up on child welfare in bad neighborhoods. This was a holdover from the old groups like the temperance societies. By the 1970s, the City had many public agencies (allegedly) looking after kids welfare.
On the other hand, around the same time, it was publicized that private security agencies were formed simply to allow "employees" to carry firearms and sometimes submachine guns. Later, a not-for profit military museum was formed on Long Island, N.Y. and the founders discovered that thsy could obtain full automatic machineguns from other museums. Onec a year, they hald a public shoot as the guys said "Watch me have fun shooting!" as they claimed it was an educational display.

I believe one NES member is credentialed from a NM PD even though he does not, as far as I know, have NM connections. I will not mention the name as I am not aware of the totality if the circumstances, and would not want to unintentionally case unflattering innuendo with no evidence that such is appropriate.

there was a Sheriff in Colarado, ... that was very pro 2A. ... due to ancient county law, that allowed people in Denver to finally get a ccw.
calgon-c.-1970s-1.jpg

ever hear the one about the guy that started a transit authority, with like 1 bus, and that gave him the ability to have a transit police department that he and all his buddies were part of..... and they all carried guns on LEOSA
NES should rate wallhacks on a scale of 1-5,
denoted by the number of copies of @drgrant's avatar awarded.

Back
Top Bottom