Buy Ammo near Boston

I work in downtown Boston. Anyone know of a place I can get ammo nearby? I am heading back to the northshore after work so any places along the way besides FS in woburn??

I work in downtown Boston. Anyone know of a place I can get ammo nearby? I am heading back to the northshore after work so any places along the way besides FS in woburn??

As far as I know there arent any gun shops in Boston. North shore you have Collectors in Stoneham, NorthShore Firearms in Middleton , Patriot Arms in Ipswich, Walmart in Danvers.

Hit up Collectors in Stoneham. Just off 93 north. Good shop, good guys, good prices. Then you can get back on 93n and catch 95n to the north shore.

Careful what you say if you go to north shore in middlboro, say the wrong thing and they call the cops and rat you out. Nice folks.

Careful what you say if you go to north shore in middlboro, say the wrong thing and they call the cops and rat you out. Nice folks.

FIFY, so people don't confuse it with a LGS in Middleboro -

"Careful what you say if you go to north shore in middleton, say the wrong thing and they call the cops and rat you out. Nice folks."

Don't know how far up the north shore you go.......but if you live near the boarder with that free state called New Hampshire State Line in Plaistow usually has an ok amount of ammo in stock. THey are on the right side of route 125 heading north.......about 3 or 4 miles over the boarder.

Give 'em the NES Secret Handshake: ask for a SILENCED (not suppressed) AK pistol. They'll know you're cool.

Haha thanks for replies guys, and the laughs

- - - Updated - - -

As far as I know there arent any gun shops in Boston. North shore you have Collectors in Stoneham, NorthShore Firearms in Middleton , Patriot Arms in Ipswich, Walmart in Danvers.

Walmart in Danvers sells ammo? (Notice I said sells and not has)

For gun shops, check if they are open before you drive there. For example, Four Seasons and Collectors are closed on Monday.

Back
Top Bottom