• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Buttstock Extender - Anyone seen one?!

Hi All,
Has anyone seen an AR buttstock extender, 1”? Al’s Customs out of PA was the only one selling them once upon a time and now I cannot find one. Photo below. Thoughts? What have you used for options? Apologize in advance I’d this is the wrong area to post.
Thanks all

FC44B723-F97D-49E5-82F1-30BB2F6BFC43.jpeg

I don't know. But the gun certainly isn't functionable if it's folded. I guess You could fire one round but you would leave one hell of a welt or worse from the BCG. I certainly wouldn't volunteer to try it out.

I don't know. But the gun certainly isn't functionable if it's folded. I guess You could fire one round but you would leave one hell of a welt or worse from the BCG. I certainly wouldn't volunteer to try it out.
Yeah . If it folds it not gonna work unless pre94

Yeah . If it folds it not gonna work unless pre94
I guess you can weld it so it didn't fold. Easier than making one. For me anyways no machining skills here. The Sub 2000 folds. I always assumed if a gun was not operable from the folded position I thought it was okay.

I guess you can weld it so it didn't fold. Easier than making one. For me anyways no machining skills here. The Sub 2000 folds. I always assumed if a gun was not operable from the folded position I thought it was okay.
Tell that to maura. Lol

Back
Top Bottom