Butchers/Deer processors in MA?

Does anyone know of any butchers or deer processors in Massachusetts?
Deer season is approaching, and my suburban neighbors would probably
freak if they saw me covered in blood in the back yard. My wife keeps telling
me to get one of those temporary carport/awning jobs and save the money
by doing it myself, but that sounds awefully messy...

F

Best recommendation is to talk to one of the "old timers" at your gun club, someone that's been hunting for 20+ years. They will probably be willing to teach you what you need to know.

I've never gone hunting, so I have no idea!

Let me talk to a couple of friends of mine, it seems like there are a lot more guys out there than there used to be. I know they have been happy with a guy in Middleborough. If thats not too far for you I'll try to get the number. I butcher my deer myself and the neighbors have not said a word yet. And if they do who cares anyway. Good luck this season.

jshooter said:
I butcher my deer myself and the neighbors have not said a word yet. And if they do who cares anyway. Good luck this season.

Amen to that... My house my property, I'll do what makes ME happy... If they don't like it, they don't have to look.

Adam

jshooter said:
Let me talk to a couple of friends of mine, it seems like there are a lot more guys out there than there used to be. I know they have been happy with a guy in Middleborough. If thats not too far for you I'll try to get the number. I butcher my deer myself and the neighbors have not said a word yet. And if they do who cares anyway. Good luck this season.
The guy in Middleboro hit the TV news last week. One of his neighbors bitched and moaned about the carcasses in the driveway and smell trash barrels full of guts and stuff. The Town Manager pretty much told the complainer to go pound tar but I thought they said the buy doing the dressing stopped doing it.

Back
Top Bottom