But only the police should have guns......

"It could have went off anywhere he was just sitting down at the table it could have accidentally been going off. He could have accidentally shot anybody," added the employee.

Yeah....cuz guns just "go off" all the time when nobody is touching them! The idiot was in the mens foom screwing with it and pulled the trigger is why it went off! People need to get a grip. The officer is a tool bag though.

That suspension, according to documents from the Ascension Parish Sheriff's Office, is a three day suspension that is effective April 5, 2013. His suspension is for three working days.

3 day suspension. That will teach em.

Apparently, he was well hung while at the Crazy Horse.

Figures that it was a Glock, too.

Nothing to see here, move along...

I'm sure they'd be just as lenient with me if I fired off a round at a strip club, "Take three days off from work" [rolleyes]

Aside from the double standard, which irks me to no end, this situation is really a non-issue. No one hurt. If the property owner wants to hold him accountable for property damage that should be the charge.

A police chief in nh resigned after telling a 19 year old girl if she gets naked and lets him take pictures he'll drop her charges. No charges filed because he resigned.....

I'm sure they'd be just as lenient with me if I fired off a round at a strip club, "Take three days off from work" [rolleyes]

Aside from the double standard, which irks me to no end, this situation is really a non-issue. No one hurt. If the property owner wants to hold him accountable for property damage that should be the charge.

This.

Like that off-duty BPD woman that whipped out her gun when she didn't like the way someone's dog was looking at her dog--image if any of us had pulled something like that...

Back
Top Bottom