Businesses are predicting a Trump win

So I just read the other day that Wally World has removed all guns, ammo, knives, etc from all stores... The reasoning was to prevent the possibility of theft resulting from looting post-election. I've also read that many stores across America similarly "boarding up".

So the only way I see any kind of rioting is if Trump wins. Conservatives aren't the type to "take to the streets" and turn to such senseless violence. After all, we've got jobs to go to which we rely upon and burning down our places of employment doesn't make a lot of sense to us... So with that said, it seems like a lot of businesses are predicting a Trump win.

You know what's really aggravating though... Such riots won't happen if Biden wins because the left will have gotten their way... Then they'll talk about how Biden is such a great unifier, healer, and other such nonsense, when in reality it's just the left was really ever the only source of the violence...

I don't think they believe Trump will win... I think its just hedging their bet, but I absolutely agree 100% with what wi happen if Biden wins. This election has been held HOSTAGE with threat of violence. Russia has nothing to do with it.

A classic D play. Be Joe Biden, the architect of systemic racism. Pass legislation locking up black guys for decades. Literally call black guys "n***os" at work for years. Show up 40 years later as the racial equality messiah and pretend to have solutions.

I don't think they believe Trump will win... I think its just hedging their bet, but I absolutely agree 100% with what wi happen if Biden wins. This election has been held HOSTAGE with threat of violence. Russia has nothing to do with it.

There will be massive riots either way. And spin-doctor headlines are already waiting in photoshop which tell the story MSM is wont to tell as soon as they happen.

The violent left is going to riot and well act violently no matter who wins, they've already said that. They don't like Biden any more than they like Trump. They want revolutionary communism and they only see Biden as weak and frail. They see Trump as a strong man who would block their plans. So for them it's easier to overthrow the dummy (Biden) than it is to overthrow the guy who would unleash hellfire on them.

Putting a seatbelt on in a car is not predicting you will crash, it's cheap insurance in case something does happen.

I'm expecting violence either way, whoever is declared the winner will dictate which flavor of violence.

Last edited:
WallyWorld was loading the ammo back in Seebrook, NH on Saturday for what they had

There will be massive riots either way. And spin-doctor headlines are already waiting in photoshop which tell the story MSM is wont to tell as soon as they happen.

Who is rioting if Biden wins? Not trolling... seriously asking

Even if Joey wins..liberals will be disapointed .when they see how little will happen or if a few Dems in Senate block certain bills... we've seen this game before... joey wins...passes one or two watered down bills that piss people off on both sides..and R's take house in 2022..keeps their two party duoply running smooth..and back and forth insanity continues

If Biden WINS?
The rioting that's been happening is not directed at Trump. It's directed at cops and government in general along with the BLM rioting against the entire white post colonialism system. The ONLY solution to both of these complaints is to tear everything down. A complete reset. Mao style. They've already started with their struggle sessions via critical race theory trainings and intimidation of people by crowds in public places like outdoor dining. None of this will change with the Biden win

The rioting that's been happening is not directed at Trump. It's directed at cops and government in general along with the BLM rioting against the entire white post colonialism system. The ONLY solution to both of these complaints is to tear everything down. A complete reset. Mao style. They've already started with their struggle sessions via critical race theory trainings and intimidation of people by crowds in public places like outdoor dining. None of this will change with the Biden win

That makes sense to me... I guess my point is that the narrative and media portrayal will be that everything is great now because Biden won. All of the bad things that are Trumps fault in the world will get whitewashed in mainstream

If Biden wins the Left will be angry and seeking retribution. They’ll want Trump arrested and all Trump supporters dealt with/canceled. A Biden win will validate all of the nonsense they have been pulling since 2016. They will be emboldened. They will demand everyone show support for BLM, “say her name” (Breonna Taylor). They will harass anyone they perceive to be conservative; no one in government will lift a finger to stop them. I think there will be more long term violence w a Biden win than a Trump win. And the media will take things to a whole new level

Last edited:

Many pre-planned non tinfoil options exist for us to choose from!
Celebratory : we won suckers! We are now gonna show you that we are awesome and burn loot and murder

Contemplative/entitled: yay! Our unifier is in office in January, let's get started on removing all the stuff we were promised would be removed, and taking all the stuff which was promised would be ours.

Or another option:

Impatient: I ain't waiting till January! Need new kicks now!

Biden winning has zero chance of making BLM and Antifa funk stop instantly. Part of Bidens message would be stronger if the riots continued into 2021 and slowly calmed in a sequence of EOs and actions to "bring us together"

The riots will be over by June. (but so will other things ...)

Of Trump wins it, we will see a slacking of riots. Unless there is an obvious court challenge /recount.

Things will escalate till the recount is over. And then we will see a slackening. The pressure behind this riot crap will back off and conserve their resources and begin gaming out the next four years.

(Gaming. Not planning. They already have a contingency plan set. )

Expect lots of stimulus. Lots of pork barrel. Lots of "rebuild our broken cities" billion dollar plans. I don't know why no one is talking about this already. The destruction in PA and Portland is near hurrican-hit-your nuts levels and rising.

It'll be an NBA Championship type of thing. Riots either way. Also, the hardcore left are no fans of Biden. He's a career pol, not a true beliver. IOW, he's not far enough left for them. They hate him less than Trump, but they still hate him.

1604285361208.png

That makes sense to me... I guess my point is that the narrative and media portrayal will be that everything is great now because Biden won. All of the bad things that are Trumps fault in the world will get whitewashed in mainstream
I don't think the child sniffer will win but if he did, you bet your ass the moobats will still riot. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe

Many pre-planned non tinfoil options exist for us to choose from!
Celebratory : we won suckers! We are now gonna show you that we are awesome and burn loot and murder

Contemplative/entitled: yay! Our unifier is in office in January, let's get started on removing all the stuff we were promised would be removed, and taking all the stuff which was promised would be ours.

Or another option:

Impatient: I ain't waiting till January! Need new kicks now!

Biden winning has zero chance of making BLM and Antifa funk stop instantly. Part of Bidens message would be stronger if the riots continued into 2021 and slowly calmed in a sequence of EOs and actions to "bring us together"

The riots will be over by June. (but so will other things ...)

Of Trump wins it, we will see a slacking of riots. Unless there is an obvious court challenge /recount.

Things will escalate till the recount is over. And then we will see a slackening. The pressure behind this riot crap will back off and conserve their resources and begin gaming out the next four years.

(Gaming. Not planning. They already have a contingency plan set. )

Expect lots of stimulus. Lots of pork barrel. Lots of "rebuild our broken cities" billion dollar plans. I don't know why no one is talking about this already. The destruction in PA and Portland is near hurrican-hit-your nuts levels and rising.

Not gonna lie... I read your post in the voice of Steve Martin from the bar scene in Roxanne

They shouldn’t get a nickel of Federal money to rebuild. They didn’t want any help from the feds to stop the riots and charged only a very small percentage of the rioters the arrested. All this did was further encourage these knuckleheads to riot and loot more businesses and do more damage.

Bob

They shouldn’t get a nickel of Federal money to rebuild. They didn’t want any help from the feds to stop the riots and charged only a very small percentage of the rioters the arrested. All this did was further encourage these knuckleheads to riot and loot more businesses and do more damage.

Bob

The stimulus is more about paying off the massive debts and bloated pensions the Dem cities and states have built up. $4 trillion should cover it for now.

Requires a blue wave of course. The stakes are high and the PO mailboxes are welded shut.

Back
Top Bottom