Business End Customs

A+

Wow, couldn't have asked for better service. I dropped off a vintage 80's Remington 870 police metal folding stock. It was rusting, full of dirt and grease, what looked like mice droppings, spider webs, and who knows what else it's picked up in it's 20+ year history in a police cruiser. What I got back was an incredibly refinished stock, all the dirt and grime was cleaned off the plastic grip, the springs were cleaned, it's perfect for my needs.

What made it even better, the price was excellent, and Lou even met me closer to my house when I was struggling to get out of work in a timely manner to make it to Tewksbury. I really shouldn't be allowed to take pictures and post them because they never do the piece justice, but I'll try and take some later tonight or tomorrow. I'll also take some when I mate the stock with it's future gun.

Lou is a great guy and does excellant work. I dropped of my pre-ban lower to be coated and he installed a LPK for close to nothing, great service. Will be going back in the future no question about it.

Just wanted to bump this with my experiences with BEC.

Lou is a great guy to deal with. He helped me fix my ailing Kimber 1911 and turned it into a usable gun in 5 minutes! It was like winning a new gun! (Prior to my visit, the gun had basically intermittently jammed for the past year or so. )

I also had him stipple the side panels on my G21SF. Incredible work for reasonable price... and FAST turnaround time. To say he is efficient is putting it mildly.

I'll definitely be bringing more work to Lou in the future.

-Mike

Just saw this thread and wanted to toss my two cents worth in.

The highest compliment I can pay a guy is to give him my business over and over, and I've done that with Lou at Business End Customs.

He's done a variety of jobs for me, showing he can really do it all when it comes to refinishing: A complete Cerakoting of a 1911 in a flat black, and Glock 21 slide in the same finish.

The stippling and grip reduction he also did on my G21 is magazine photo spread worthy. No exaggeration. Its that good. Perfect lines throughout.

He did a stripped upper and lower for me in Magpul FDE that you'd swear came from the factory that way.

Great guy and a pleasure to deal with. Highly recommended.

Steve

Lou has done work on two of my M&Ps and a G23. Excellent job on everything and an absolute pleasure to deal with.

Back
Top Bottom