• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Business End Customs (Lou rules!)

Mass-diver

NES Member
Just wanted to share a recent experience dealing with Business End Customs.

I had Geissele trigger (SSA-E) installed in my AR, and a grip reduction/finger grove remove/stipple job performed on my glock 19.

Service was outstanding. Communication could not have been better and turn around was extremely fast. I'm very pleased with the work and I highly recommend Lou.

I need to have some work done on my SA MC operator (front strap work and re finishing), I had made up my mind to have the work done by the Springfield Armory custom shop, but now I'm so pleased with BEC that I might have to reconsider!

Big props to Lou!

024-5.jpg

I was thinking about a trigger for my AR. Just out of curiosity how much does the install cost for a trigger? Thanks

P.S. The glock looks good.

Lou has done trigger and installed Warren Tactical sights on my M&P. He does great work and is a pleasure to deal with.

ITs waaay easy to do... Its 2 pins and the whole assembly comes out.

Ya, I know - I just didn't want to do it myself since I run this gun hard and I didn't want to f up a $200 trigger. he pulled the whole LPK inspected it, put in the trigger and staked the castle nut for $30, money well spent in my mind.

A friend of mine got a trigger job done by him on one of his M&Ps, he said it was far superior to the apex trigger he had in his other m&p

I will definitely be looking into a trigger job for the M&P I plan on obtaining after I finally get my license.
Especially after reading this thread, and seeing all the comments on his facebook page.

-kev

Once again some praise for Lou over at Business End, I needed some help with my G17 and he came through for me.
I am so happy I can deal with someone like him. I appreciate the help Lou, keep up the great work.

Lou just did the trigger on my M&P .45. All I can say is fantastic! Lighter pull, shorter reset and an audible click at reset. Reasonable price, fast turn around and a pleasure to deal with. Highly recommended.

Back
Top Bottom