Bushnell Warranty

Does anyone have any experience using Bushnells warranty? I had an issue with the illumination on my Elite Tactical and sent it in for evaluation. I never got a confirmation that it was received. Does anyone know the usual turn around time, procedures for contacting you, and policies for repairs and such? They offer money back guaranties and upgrade options that I may take advantage of if they are just going to repair it.

Any information would be helpful, thank you!

They have exceptional customer service. I have that same scope however im not the biggest fan of the illumination as the lowest setting is too bright at night. Assuming you called them before you sent it back they will ususally get in touch with you within a few days saying they got it and have the scope back to you in a month or so if they are going to repair it.

I sent them an email initially and they sent me a link to the form to send it in with. I printed and filled out the form and sent it in. That was about a week and a half ago and still no phone call or email. I just want to make sure my $1,000 scope doesn't get lost into never never land.

I finally got a post card saying the received it with a tracking #. I logged in and it says I owe $10 for return shipping? First off, it's an Elite series scope which according to Bushnell is exempt from the $10 return policy. Secondly, I have NEVER seen a company who warranties an item charge return shipping, regardless of what product you bought. I have heard Bushnells warranty dept. is good, but so far I am less than impressed.

They have exceptional customer service......back to you in a month or so if they are going to repair it.

Oxymoron alert.

The $10 looks like a mistake. The Elite warranty:

WARRAnTy / REPAiRELiTE® LiFETiME LiMiTEd WARRAnTy
We are so proud of our Bushnell® ELITE® Tactical HDMR™ Riflescopes that their materials and workmanship are warranted to be free of
defects for the life of the ELITE Tactical HDMR Riflescope. The warranty is available to any owner of the ELITE Tactical HDMR Riflescope.
No receipt or warranty card is required. This warranty does not cover damages caused by misuse or improper handling, installation or
maintenance of the riflescope.
At our option, we will repair or replace any defective ELITE Tactical HDMR Riflescope, which shall be your sole remedy under this warranty.
In no event shall we be liable for transportation costs to us, costs of removal or reinstallation of the riflescope, or incidental or consequential
damages. Some states do not allow the exclusion of limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion
may not apply to you. No agent, representative, dealer or unauthorized employee of Bushnell has the authority to increase or alter the
obligation of this warranty. Any return made under this warranty must be accompanied by the items listed below:
1) Name and address for product return
2) An explanation of the defect
3) You are responsible for transport of the defective product, but we will pay for shipping the repaired or
replacement product back to you anywhere in the continental United States.

4) Product should be well packed in a sturdy outside shipping carton, to prevent damage in transit, to the following address:

Last edited:
Well, we shall see. I sent it out 2.5 weeks ago and just got the post card saying they received it. If it weren't for the ammo shortage I would be more annoyed that its not back yet or at least on its way back.

Back
Top Bottom