• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Bushmaster AR 15's in CT.

He's looking for a pre-ban GUN. As in legal in CT with a threaded bbl, bayo lug, and collapsible stock. The receiver needs to be non-colt and made before the ban date in 94.

He's not looking for pre-ban mags. Pre-ban mags are WORTHLESS in CT, since we can legally buy new hi-cap now. I suggest you do someone in MA or NY a favor and sell them the pre-ban mags, then pick up some new ones for yourself. Thats what I did. I sold over 40 pre-ban AR mags and 20 pre-ban Glock mags to people in MA, then replaced them with spanking new ones. I even made a few bucks in the process.

Thanks for looking out for us!!! Much appreciated.

As far as that BushMaster is Valid CT Carry license necessary for transfer your personal requirement?...I just want to make sure no one is confused...you can sell to any CT resident 18 or older as long as you don't know them to be prohibited..no permit required..no paperwork required..

I do the same thing. I don't call the 800 number provided by the state because its not required. But I want some assurance that the buyer of any gun I'm selling passes at lease some minimal standard. I do my own "sniff test" and also require a Pistol permit, unless I know them.

Back
Top Bottom