• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Bush defends detainees policy

Actually, they could torture any insurgent they get from Iraq or A'stan all they want as far as I'm concerned. To hell with the Geneva Convention in reguard to people who kill innocents. We will not win if we play by two seperate rules, sometimes we need to go down to their level (and I'm not saying we go kill innocents).

Skald said:
Actually, they could torture any insurgent they get from Iraq or A'stan all they want as far as I'm concerned. To hell with the Geneva Convention in reguard to people who kill innocents. We will not win if we play by two seperate rules, sometimes we need to go down to their level (and I'm not saying we go kill innocents).

Keep it going brother, don't stop now.

Just like what I was saying... an eye for an eye!

We could not just afford to wacth our loved ones or friends being tortured by ANIMALS and treat these ANIMALS like human when in the hands of the Americans or its allies!

We should give them the dose of their own medicine!

These animals laughs like hyenas whenever they're in the hands of civilized nations for our so called justice system. THEY JUST LOVE IT! THEY ARE TREATED LIKE KINGS!

The get lawyers, media, good food, medicine, etc.... AND TO WHOSE EXPENSE? You are right!

From the pockets of loved ones, friends of those who were tortured, killed mercilessly by these same ANIMALS! [evil]

please read this link... http://www.mensnewsdaily.com/archive/m-n/marzullo/2004/marzullo041204.htm

hiram_Abiff said:

An interesting article. I have to admit, that that is a tempting solution. I wonder, though, what the cost to our own souls would be to start shooting what we consider now to be non-combatants.

Perhaps some of our Vietnam vets could comment on what it does to someone to consider children as targets. I have to think that the effect on our armed forces to change their rules of engagement that way would NOT be good.

I'm not a Christian, but I think that this quote might be appropriate.
Matthew XVI: 26 said:
"For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?"
I wish I knew the answer - do we descend to their level and maybe win, or do we keep fighting as our principles tell us to... and perhaps never stop the carnage?

Ross

Back
Top Bottom