Burris AR-332 and Fastfire III

I actually clicked one of the ad links here.

It said if you purchase an AR-332, they will give you a free Fastfire III.

The 332 comes with decent reviews, and compares favorably well with some other well regarded brands.

Thoughts?

I have the Burris AR-536 and the Fastfire III. I love the Ar-536 and the Fastfire III is desent. I have zero complaints with the 536 the Fastfire, eh, it's decent for the money but a pita to turn on and off. Especially, if you have the cover on it. After I bought Burris's 1" riser for it I had plenty of adjustment and it has worked very well. For the cost I think it's a good piece but if you can get it for free I would do it any day of the week. Do you have a copy of that link? I wouldn't mind getting that deal for another build I just finished. Chris

I saw this deal and almost jumped on it until I found out the ff3 was the 3 moa model. I wanted the 8 moa dot size so I ended up just buying the Fastfire on its own.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I saw this deal and almost jumped on it until I found out the ff3 was the 3 moa model. I wanted the 8 moa dot size so I ended up just buying the Fastfire on its own.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You preferred the larger dot?

You preferred the larger dot?

Yes, definitely the 8 moa dot for mounting on a Glock 17 MOS pistol. Pretty much all my shooting is at 25 yards or less, mostly shooting steel at about 30 feet, so the 8 moa dot is really only looking like a 1.5 - 2 inch dot at those distances.

Yes, definitely the 8 moa dot for mounting on a Glock 17 MOS pistol. Pretty much all my shooting is at 25 yards or less, mostly shooting steel at about 30 feet, so the 8 moa dot is really only looking like a 1.5 - 2 inch dot at those distances.

Got it, never used one on a pistol. Good to know.

Back
Top Bottom