Burglar's Family Blames Homeowner for Shooting Trevon Johnson

TjSotomayor analyzes the news video with Eddie Murphy-like quality. I almost spit out my soda. Don't play this video at work without headphones.

http://youtu.be/aDt56Z0-peY

I agree with him overall. Don't appreciate the use of the "n" word so much but I understand his point. He claims if you come in his house he'll shoot you. No worries. I'm good with that. I'd like to know if he votes for pro or anti pols though. Because if he votes for anti's then his whole argument is bs.

I agree with him overall. Don't appreciate the use of the "n" word so much but I understand his point. He claims if you come in his house he'll shoot you. No worries. I'm good with that. I'd like to know if he votes for pro or anti pols though. Because if he votes for anti's then his whole argument is bs.

He uses the 'N' word because all the brothers and sisters use it, and he's talking directly to them

A few years ago I was standing on the street talking to a black friend of mine when some black kid drives by, slouched in his seat with rap blasting out the windows. My friend says "Damn n-----", I looked at him surprised and he said "I'm a black man, he's a n-----". It's not a word I like, but he made a point.

A few years ago I was standing on the street talking to a black friend of mine when some black kid drives by, slouched in his seat with rap blasting out the windows. My friend says "Damn n-----", I looked at him surprised and he said "I'm a black man, he's a n-----". It's not a word I like, but he made a point.

My Dad worked with a guy from the islands.
This dude was the size of a small car, I mean like a walking eclipse .
The first day on the job he said he needed to get one thing straight.
He pointed to some guys hanging around and said "Those are N****rs , I'm a black man. Got it?"
The other black guys on the job were scared shit of the guy as apparently the guys from the islands have a reputation for being crazy and don't think much of American blacks.
He was a funny guy and man I miss the venison curry he made.

The white guilt people are mentally deranged for sure. How the hell does a group of people drum up the "I'm offended for another race" card?
I have the perfect fix for the whole "I'm offended" problem. Bring back duels. "Oh, you're offended, motherclocker? I give you satisfaction, no problem. 6am, I choose rifles at 100 paces. Works for you?"

Back
Top Bottom