• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Burglar's Family Blames Homeowner for Shooting Trevon Johnson

Reptile

NES Member
"HOW ELSE HE GONNA GET HIS MONEY?"

FLORIDA - The family of Trevon Johnson (17-year-old) are furious the teen was shot and killed by a homeowner police say was protecting her property.

The sister of the teen who died identified him as Trevon Johnson and released the following statement to CBS Miami:

“I don’t care if she have her gun license or any of that. That is way beyond the law… way beyond, He was not supposed to die like this. He had a future ahead of him. Trevon had goals… he was a funny guy, very big on education, loved learning.

You have to look at it from every child’s point of view that was raised in the hood. You have to understand… how he gonna get his money to have clothes to go to school? You have to look at it from his point-of-view.”

Last edited by a moderator:
Doesn't look like he will be breaking into anyone else's house now to get money for clothes.

I'm glad my kids won't be named treyvon. That name is bad luck!

I don't think it's anything having to do with the name in particular. More to do with the mindset of those who would choose to name a 'child' in that manner, and the manner in which said individuals would then choose to 'raise' said child.

I don't think it's anything having to do with the name in particular. More to do with the mindset of those who would choose to name a 'child' in that manner, and the manner in which said individuals would then choose to 'raise' said child.

Uh-oh! Now you're gonna wake up the butthurt snowflakes in 3.....2....1.....

reverse-sw50sw8sw578.gif

Uh-oh! Now you're gonna wake up the butthurt snowflakes in 3.....2....1.....

reverse-sw50sw8sw578.gif

I much prefer this version of the gif

xV3sl.gif

And I'm pretty sure that I was referring to class, or the complete lack thereof in regards to the mindset of those that don't raise their children and shouldn't be having any in the first place because you and I are supporting them, but that's a horse of a different color, err.....ok, I'm a racist??

I much prefer this version of the gif

xV3sl.gif

And I'm pretty sure that I was referring to class, or the complete lack thereof in regards to the mindset of those that don't raise their children and shouldn't be having any in the first place because you and I are supporting them, but that's a horse of a different color, err.....ok, I'm a racist??

I saw that one but chose not to post it for obvious reasons.

Dude, it's much much worse than that...whitey is screwed

"HOW ELSE HE GONNA GET HIS MONEY?"

FLORIDA - The family of Trevon Johnson (17-year-old) are furious the teen was shot and killed by a homeowner police say was protecting her property.

The sister of the teen who died identified him as Trevon Johnson and released the following statement to CBS Miami:

“I don’t care if she have her gun license or any of that. That is way beyond the law… way beyond, He was not supposed to die like this. He had a future ahead of him. Trevon had goals… he was a funny guy, very big on education, loved learning.

You have to look at it from every child’s point of view that was raised in the hood. You have to understand… how he gonna get his money to have clothes to go to school? You have to look at it from his point-of-view.”

Pure deflection. Not his fault. Dindu nuffin'. Race is irrelevant, but the usual suspects better start using another tactic or start 'fessing up to the real problem. Then, and only then, will they be able start fixing the real problem.

Trija'quan made a stupid move and paid dearly.

Hos gonna be Ho-ing.

technically she does have a point, the penalty for stealing stuff would not have been death! and in MA, shooting a kid escaping away from you out a window will get YOU a quick ticket to the slamah

is there a big difference in penalty between a b&e and a home invasion?

Home invasion carries a much more severe penalty in MA. I don't know of burgularly while someone is home is enough, or if the miscreant has to take invasive actions (like holding them hostage) against the residents for it to count as an invasion.

I love this guy....he nails it. The white guilt lemming's heads explode when they hear this guy

The white guilt people are mentally deranged for sure. How the hell does a group of people drum up the "I'm offended for another race" card?

It reminds me of the twins in GI JOE where if one got punched, the other twin felt it. Total bullshit and proof that "anything goes" these days.

The white guilt people are mentally deranged for sure. How the hell does a group of people drum up the "I'm offended for another race" card?

It reminds me of the twins in GI JOE where if one got punched, the other twin felt it. Total bullshit and proof that "anything goes" these days.

If anyone thinks this shit is going away or will get settled with 'dialog' they're kidding themselves. No one likes to talk about because they think, in some way, that would make things worse. It's certainly a hot topic and most people don't like the micro aggression of discussing a hot topic. Just let it fester, it will work itself out, just like cancer....if it hasn't killed you yet it can't be so bad, right?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom