• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Bullets on sling

Don't know, if illegal, but it's a sure way to contaminate and or lose your ammo.

i don't think it matters much at all if it's slung around your body...it's under your direct control. as a STORED firearm is concerned...yes...illegal.

What? Are you in the wrong forum? There is no such law regarding stored firearms in NH, and as this is the "New Hampshire Law" forum...

Regarding the "loaded" issue, case law in NH establishes a loaded firearms as one in which there is a loaded magazine in inserted in the weapon, or bullets in the cylinder. Attached to the side (i.e. butt cuff or sling) wouldn't pass muster as "loaded."

Carrying loaded firearms on an ATV in NH would be illegal.

Slungshots are illegal in Mass (I think?). And that sounds sorta like a slungshot.

Since many people claim NH is becoming MA (probably true but will be decades in the process) then by extension a slungshot could be considered a loaded firearm.

I think the op is talking about something like this, or similar in a sling:

upload_2018-5-3_9-21-8.png
697974716_tp.jpg

Some from the Henry Group Buy bought the sling mounted one. Not mine:
Brass Stacker™ RLO Cartridge Bandolier :: R LO Custom Leather :: Gun Leather :: Brass Stacker™

best-rifles-7.jpg

Last edited:
SERE, that is correct.I saw the cuff and was curious were they are attached to the gun, it might not be legal in a vehicle or on an atv

Back
Top Bottom