• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Bullet proof T Shirt?

Having worn body armor I have a hard time believing this works as advertised. Anyone see this product in person or possibly have it?

It looks like it has a built in soft plate, so I imagine it may work. Seems very gimmicky though

Seems like a solution seeking a problem. Having the soft armor attached to the shirt isn't going to help conceal it, and also means it might not be where you want it if you buy any size other than really snug. Wearing a soft vest under a regular loose T shirt would be better.

But that said, I suspect most civilians will never have to conceal armor to require this in the first place. Chances are, if the armor is required, concealment is no longer an issue. Or at least I don't think it would matter while you're most likely also openly holding a rifle and open carrying a side arm as well. But maybe there are scenarios I'm not thinking of.

one thing for sure, it ain't going to hang on the body like a regular tee... does it work? probably, only made for pistol calibers, sooo. i've seen vids of wallets made to repel handgun calibers. it stops the bullet but i'm sure you'd have a hell of a welt on your ass cheek.

Well then, you might as well go the whole way.

View attachment 495683
BM2002-0968-08292340-Thunderdome-.jpg

I have hope that in 5-10 years, these t-shirts will have some style and fit right.

Right now, zero style, horrible fitting.

I will risk my life. But at least I will look good.

No matter what anyone tells you, this is the most important rule in life
Rule #1: Don’t be a dick
Rule #2: Look cool
Rule #3: Know what you’re doing
Rule #4: If you don’t know what you’re doing, refer to Rule #2

Honestly, I have a spare set of MBAV cut soft armor, and was thinking of sewing up an under shirt with sleeves to insert them. Not really into shady Craigslist purchases anymore though… so…pretty rare that I’d consider wearing it.

I never leave my house without wearing a corset ...They actually do make some banging body armor but if you’re not the president you ain’t getting it..It’s like that John Wick level shit. It exists but I’d rather go with not getting shot

I actually just watch that video. I’d rather a through and through. I might be pretty dumb but I never shoot myself on purpose...That’s like the worst place to shoot Yourself! I’d rather am a little higher in the ribs not near my organs that matter

He’s lucky it didn’t slip down his vest into his hip...Stupid

The only thing I have that’s good ballistic rated is a helmet, and it’s like Batman doesn’t stop you from getting shot in the face.I only bought it because of the weight to counterbalance my night vision the last thing you wanna do is wear that thing in a vehicle...It’ll put a real kink in your neck

I will risk my life. But at least I will look good.
6b440c43018728cb107717c35eca5a2a.jpg

I actually just watch that video. I’d rather a through and through. I might be pretty dumb but I never shoot myself on purpose...That’s like the worst place to shoot Yourself! I’d rather am a little higher in the ribs not near my organs that matter
Plenty of NESers seem to get by without a liver...

Back
Top Bottom