• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Bullet proof cap

That Styrofoam head looked pretty ****ed up to me

EDIT: a better video using ballistic Gel and skulls still looks like a serious bell ringing

[video]https://youtu.be/z1LOU7DEKOk[/video]

Last edited:
If he wants to sell it, he should stand behind it.
Or better still... under it.

For 830 fps .45 Hardball, this should suffice...

HolyGrail016.jpg

I would like to see what a .40 and a 9mm would do to it. We've shot some 1 1/2-2" lexan that 45 ACP would not penetrate, but 9 and 40 went right through it.

How many people are killed every year from gunshots to the forehead? I think we'd have to eliminate executions because the executioner would likely remove body armor before terminating his victim.

This message brought to you by the letter T and the number 9.

They ought to use watermelons like The Gunny does - then it would be more believable ;)

Notice the bandage..he lucked out big time.

fe462f344d51b36049e9fbebb5047af7.jpg

Maybe I'm going half retard here, but I would think an angular shaped helmet would be better than a rounded one.

Notice the bandage..he lucked out big time.

fe462f344d51b36049e9fbebb5047af7.jpg

Maybe I'm going half retard here, but I would think an angular shaped helmet would be better than a rounded one.

Pretty good proof those helmets do their jobs.
That and he had an angel on his shoulder that day.

oh I thought you were gonna post on a bullet proof truck cab. But who would want that, it would ruin the ghetto style of your truck if you could not shoot a few holes into it.

I would like to see what a .40 and a 9mm would do to it. We've shot some 1 1/2-2" lexan that 45 ACP would not penetrate, but 9 and 40 went right through it.

I'd like to see a 45-70 or a 500 magnum and see what that does to it...

Back
Top Bottom