• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Bullet feeder

What are you using for electronics? I am making a bucket built case feeder and the electrical components seem much more expensive than I expected. Using a 3 rpm worm gear motor (JSX843-370), 10amp power supply (hope it is enough), and a photoresistor relay.

Edit: The 10 amp power supply does drive the motor in a simple bench test - no load. Will start assembling this thing this weekend.

Last edited:
Cut the bucket, circle cut the base plate and shell plate, and cut the shell notches in the shell plate. Took photos along the way and will do a full write up when finished.

What are you using for electronics? I am making a bucket built case feeder and the electrical components seem much more expensive than I expected. Using a 3 rpm worm gear motor (JSX843-370), 10amp power supply (hope it is enough), and a photoresistor relay.

Edit: The 10 amp power supply does drive the motor in a simple bench test - no load. Will start assembling this thing this weekend.
I didnt print mine I bought it. I can check the motor thats on it for a number if you want it.

Back
Top Bottom