bullet company out of business (website down)

I've purchased polymer coated cast bullets from a certain company in the past. I'm hesitant to post the name here, but PM me for a detail if you're unsure of who I'm referring to.

Regardless, I went to their website this evening, and it was gone (nothing but a link to the hosting company). Google search didn't turn anything up.

Does anyone know if this company is still in business?

-TD

I've purchased polymer coated cast bullets from a certain company in the past. I'm hesitant to post the name here, but PM me for a detail if you're unsure of who I'm referring to.

Regardless, I went to their website this evening, and it was gone (nothing but a link to the hosting company). Google search didn't turn anything up.

-TD

They've been out of business for a while. PM on the way.

Yes they have been gone for a while. And also another company that supplied poly bullets has disappeared as well...

-TD

I had just worked up a nice target load using their stuff and went back to buy a bunch more only to find the same thing! I still haven't got around to buying from the other supplier yet.

Matt

turns out two of these companies have gone out of business. I would think the increase in ammo prices would drive up business for component manufacturers.

cast bullets

what seems to be the secret that you cant tell the name??if there out of business there gone your not hurting them.but you would help others that might order and wonder why they never get answered.

Back
Top Bottom