• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

BULLDOG Belly Band Holster

GM-GUY

NES Member
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001CR42YU/ref=oh_o00_s00_i00_details

Good sturdy band, sewn well, fits the Glock 26 nicely (NOT CHAMBERED) but with a loaded mag and room for spares on the band. I wear it over my T-shirt and sweats around the house during the day for housework. I wouldn't wear it out, the Crossbreed gets that duty.

The pistol doesn't slip out and the belt doesn't slid around - a very nice homewear holster.

I bought this with all the home invasions/robberies going on - I don't want to be the guy saying "Would have, Should have, Could have"

Pretty much a girdle, but only a real man can wear a girdle while vacuuming.........., extremely comfortable. I've been cleaning like a madman for Christmas and I vote a winner and money well spent.

i got one of these for xmas and my small sig p232 has slipped out and fell on the ground twice. so now say goodbye. going back to my ankle carry, at least with ankle, it has not fell out yet.

Back
Top Bottom