• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Bulk 5.56 availability.

Hey guys

i apologize, i tried a search but didnt find anything relevant that wasnt too old.

im looking to buy some bulk, brass cased, 5.56 ammo in the Western MA, Norther CT, Southern VT area.

does anyone have any locations that regularly stock bulk amounts ( atleast 2 1,000 round cases) of BRASS cased 5.56? new or reloads.

PPU, PMC, Surplus, Centurion, UltraMax, Fed. XM193, American Eagle, pretty much anything

thanks in advance

2K rounds is now considered bulk ?

could certainly do with out the condescension, but if it makes you feel big, go ahead.

but BULK would indicate a discounted price based on a quantity purchase over retail boxes. and 2K was the MINIMUM to make it worth a trip anywhere.

sorry if im not as rich and awesome as you. sorry that i cant buy pallets.

Last edited:
could certainly do with out the condescension, but if it makes you feel big, go ahead.

but BULK would indicate a discounted price based on a quantity purchase over retail boxes. and 2K was the MINIMUM to make it worth a trip anywhere.

I am big.

I am awesome.

And dammit,I love myself.

I am big.

I am awesome.

And dammit,I love myself.

ah damn. i cant stay mad at some one as cocky as myself.

really though, i plan on 2k as a minimum. im not looking for the "super spender discount" i just want a fair price on some brass cased 5.56.

[rofl] I actually took the sarcasm in the reverse manner seeing how 100 rounds of .223 is often labeled a bulk pack now-a-days. I'll be a happy man when 2K rounds is considered the lower end of "bulk" again.

I think you'll find that Riley's is probably going to have the best "drive-to" price in the area. You may be able to beat it online, however, assuming you can find any, and the price of shipping doesn't destroy the price advantage.

-Mike

hmm. thanks guys. i may take the trip to rileys just to check it out. its pretty much the first place people mention when you talk about bulk ammo or good shops.

deleted

No one is to post the names of anyone who might ship to Ma !

Those that do are subject to taking long vacations from this forum.

Read and Heed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Swing by Manchester firing line and talk to Jim , Im sure he has some bulk .223 still around the shop , and he's a supporter and member of the forum [wink]

Hey guys

i apologize, i tried a search but didnt find anything relevant that wasnt too old.

im looking to buy some bulk, brass cased, 5.56 ammo in the Western MA, Norther CT, Southern VT area.

does anyone have any locations that regularly stock bulk amounts ( atleast 2 1,000 round cases) of BRASS cased 5.56? new or reloads.

PPU, PMC, Surplus, Centurion, UltraMax, Fed. XM193, American Eagle, pretty much anything

thanks in advance
Have you checked Shotgun News? A lot of ammo is advertised for sale there. If the out-of-state company is too afraid to ship to individuals in MA, perhaps a friend in a nearby state can accept the shipment for you. I would start there. Even with shipping charges, if you are buying in bulk, you will get a better price than retail.

Swing by Manchester firing line and talk to Jim , Im sure he has some bulk .223 still around the shop , and he's a supporter and member of the forum [wink]

Thanks Timba -
I do have .223 in bulk

1. Golden Tiger Steel Case = $289.95/1000

2. Fiocchi Brass Cased = $389.95/1000

For the possible price of an extractor (8.00) the steel is the cheapest way to rock -------
Jim

best price I found shipped to FREE states is 389.00 PPU 55g FMJ from ammoman. Thats shipped. Some like ammo man some dont. his prices beat most with the free shipping. I need to find some free state friends.

anytime Jim [wink] speaking of which I'll be swinging by before to long ..

Thanks Timba -
I do have .223 in bulk

1. Golden Tiger Steel Case = $289.95/1000

2. Fiocchi Brass Cased = $389.95/1000

For the possible price of an extractor (8.00) the steel is the cheapest way to rock -------
Jim

Back
Top Bottom