Building a Glock questions

Dealers arent supposed to do FA10's. I think you can technically buy one without an FID or LTC, but no dealer would do that.

If no FA10 is filed in would be hard for an FFL to get in trouble (even though it's techinically completely legal) unless someone starts bragging to much.

Sorry to bump an ancient thread but how up to date is all the info in this topic? I've recently been looking into buying a frame and completing a somewhat custom glock and now I see I can buy a timberwolf frame as well...

Sorry to bump an ancient thread but how up to date is all the info in this topic? I've recently been looking into buying a frame and completing a somewhat custom glock and now I see I can buy a timberwolf frame as well...
Nothing has changed.

Not an issue all you need is an FFL to transfer a frame or and FFL that has Lone Wolf frames for sale. Check NES dealer classifieds. Whats is even best when built on a Lone Wolf frame it isn't a Glock and when you do the FA10 it is a Lone Wolf. My Lone Wolf custom Lone Wolf 19 and Lone Wolf 32. Both built on Lone Wolf frames.
Glock1.jpg G232.jpg

It lightens the slide and the guns overall weight. You do have to respiring the gun to get it to cycle properly, however once you get the spring correct the gun cycles very fast. The barrel is not ported unlike the G32 that one has slots on top of the slide and a ported slots on the barrel

It lightens the slide and the guns overall weight. You do have to respiring the gun to get it to cycle properly, however once you get the spring correct the gun cycles very fast. The barrel is not ported unlike the G32 that one has slots on top of the slide and a ported slots on the barrel
Looking for more info on these slides and ports. Also photos. Thanks.

P.S. The top slide is a Lone Wolf and the bottom slide is a Glock?

Last edited:
Find an FFL to transfer the frame or find an FFL that has them in stock. That is what I did. In MA a frame or receiver is not a firearm so you will only have to do a 4473 NICS back ground check at time of purchase at the dealer. The frame will be listed as an other on the 4473. You can even find all the parts on Ebay so order your parts assemble your Glock and do and EFA10 once you have completed your build. The neat thing is you do not even have a Glock you have a Lone Wolf Timberwolf and you can EFA10 as such as Lone Wolf Timberwolf 32 if you want. You cant EFA10 it as a Glock because it isn't a Glock, the frame doesn't say Glock and it doesn't have a Glock ser, #. No one will come looking to take your Glock away if it ever comes to Glock confiscations in this state.

Who cares about cyclic rate on a semi-auto gun?????

I've got a ported bbl/skeletonized slide. Of course, I have had it since about January. And I haven't obviously been to the range. I'm intrigued to see if it does anything.

Back
Top Bottom