• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Builders and possible changes

JRLB

NES Member
Is anyone else currently sitting on parts kits worried about Linsky’s proposed law changes regarding “manufacturing”?

yeah, I'm worried about shoving my kits up his sheep sodomizing ass ...

will you worry about Mora and Sheep-shagger-Linky making a law requiring you to have sex with sheep (like our bestiality legalizing POS)? I don't. There are many things to worry about, building guns and sheep sex is not one of them.

will you worry about Mora and Sheep-shagger-Linky making a law requiring you to have sex with sheep (like our bestiality legalizing POS)? I don't. There are many things to worry about, building guns and sheep sex is not one of them.
Boris, now tell us how you really feel about this. Jack.

Linsky can suck start Boris's Iron Glock.

Perhaps concerned would have been a better way to put it. I’m not sh!tting my pants or anything.

You mean 3D printed guns that no criminal will ever make and use in a crime shouldn't be the on the forefront of our countries problems??? How dare you!

Perhaps concerned would have been a better way to put it. I’m not sh!tting my pants or anything.

1. There is no reason to worry about it, because it's 100% out of your control. These lunatic laws are getting introduced and passed on a whim as "an emergency". I'd be more concerned about ban on plastic bags, plastic straws or slipping on a banana peel in a parking lot.

2. In the last 10 years, I've seen the change how law abiding citizens go about following the law. I've seen people who used to obsess with 922 compliance finally say "f*** it" I don't give a shit anymore, it doesn't matter. Your chances of getting club fed vacation are based on a. luck b. who you are and who you know c. how much ju$$tice you can buy. If caught, you'll be charged with nonsense regardless.

2. In the last 10 years, I've seen the change how law abiding citizens go about following the law.
+100. Precisely. It's never been about anything else than criminalizing law abiding citizens and denying them their God given constitutional rights. Real criminals are never the target. Law has become the cover for the implementation of an ideology counter to what the real America and the constitution stands for. And when the real law stands in your way, just ignore it, reinterpret it to your own liking or insert your own contrived opinion and enforce it as the real thing.

Back
Top Bottom